Tour Policy, Terms and Conditions:
1. Tour tickets are refundable up to 48 hours of scheduled tour date and time.
2. Tickets may be exchanged to another Historic House Tour of equal value, up to 24 hours with advance notice prior to the original Tour House scheduled date.
3. If Ticket is exchanged for another Tour House there is no fee. If paper ticket is exchanged after purchase to another home, then a restocking fee of $2.50 will apply, no exceptions.
4. Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain.
5. Tickets cannot be used more than once.
6. Visitors will not be allowed admission to a historic house without a valid ticket.
7. For the safety of visitors to the Historic House Tours, the Organizers, Homeowners, or a Homeowner Representative reserves the right to refuse admission, and may, on occasions conduct security searches.
8. Please check all your tickets once purchased, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
9. The Organizers, Homeowners, or a Homeowner Representative reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the Tour due to circumstances beyond reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
10. The Organizers, Homeowners, or a Homeowner Representative cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to your personal property during the Tour.
11. Visitors may be filmed or recorded for security purposes during the Historic House Tour.
12. The use of cameras, video or voice recording equipment during a historic house tour is strictly prohibited by the Visitor (ticket holder), unless authorized by the Homeowner or Property Manager to do so.
13. The sale of any articles on the property of a Historic House is strictly forbidden except with the written permission of the Owner, or Property Owner. Owner reserves the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of the condition.
14. If you have any queries regarding your Ticket order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, in most cases. If your tickets are lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed, please contact email@example.com. Our Support team is happy to help! Make sure you have your order confirmation number or the credit card you used to buy the tickets readily available. For damaged or destroyed Print at Home tickets, just print again from the link in your confirmation email or login to your account. If we need to create new tickets for your tour, a restocking fee of $2.50 will apply per tickets.
Don't worry, we've got you. Simply call us at 601-442-1002. Make sure to have your ID handy and order number to pick up your tickets. A restocking fee of $2.50 will apply per ticket, and your original ticket serial number will be void and unable to use.
We recommend viewing your Mobile Entry tickets prior to arriving to your event and making sure your phone is charged. In the event you need to have a physical ticket printed, the cost will be $5.00 for this service and your mobile entry tickets will become invalid.
At times, unforeseen circumstances may arise out of our control. If a tour is canceled, no action is required to obtain a refund; we will issue a refund to the original method of payment used at time of purchase, once funds are received from the Event Organizer. You may also choose to change to another house tour at no additional fee.
Tickets are non-refundable. However, your tickets may be used on another date. Simply contact us by email or phone to discuss changing your tour date.
Your QR code and barcode includes technology to protect it, so you won’t be able to use screenshots.
This ticket works best with a bright screen, double-check your setting just to be sure it doesn’t need to be adjusted. If that doesn't work, visit Tours Natchez where the staff will be glad to assist you.
Yes! However you will need to let us know the transfer name so we can reset the scan codes. Otherwise, they may get an error message when attempting to enter a house tour.
Planning a trip to historic Natchez, Mississippi? We are here to assist you with taking the worries out of your travel planning. Start with filling out this brief form to start your memorable trip! If you'd rather speak to us directly about your upcoming travel plans, feel free to call us at 601-442-1002 or text 601-493-5777.